Saturday 25 January 2014

Plague terminators

So I have been trying out some gritty and messy paint ideas to make a squad of Plague Terminators for my Chaos Marines.

I'm not sure which one I like most though so going to leave them here while I think it over.

So having thought it over I think the answer I am looking for is... not in these pictures.

I was looking at the other models on my army (of which 2 are painted, and will be posted later) and the theme was meant to be an undevided army that would have a universal scheme with slight changes based on their leanings with the gods, rather then totally disparaged squads looking like they have just got together for the weekend for a quick black crusade.

As such I think I will re-aim my ideas as nurgleing the squad a bit more with pox marks and rot, before painting them in the correct colours (Teal and Bronze) and then go nuts with weathering and corrupting them!



No comments:

Post a Comment